- Program Option A- 5 Day and 4 Day a week Program: (1-6th Grade)
Actual Fees based on Instructional days for the month
5 day a week- @$8.50 per hour
4 day a week- @$9.75 per hour
Tuition is paid for the actual/exact number of instructional days for the month based on the 5 day or 4 day option chosen. No prorating and/or fees adjustments will be made if child is absent for any reasons on any particular day once program option is selected.
2. Program Option B- Flexible Hourly/ Drop offs: (1st-6th Grade only)
Flexible Hours fees – $11.50 Per Hour
- Tuition will be charged based on the hours chosen for the month with minimum of 7 hours per week.
- If a week in the month (per calendar) has minimum 3 working days or more will be considered as a full week.
- Unused time/minutes etc will and cannot be rolled over, adjusted and/or rearranged.
- No Sibling Discounts for Hourly Option.
- Additional time/minutes over and above the time signed up will be charged as late pick up fee of $1 per minute. $5/- for every 5 minutes delay unless notified by email a day before (of the extra time needed).
- The monthly schedule (hours/days chosen) can be changed (on space available basis) before the beginning of the next month. If, the schedule change is not received by then, the child will continue with the same schedule as the previous month. Any change after that will be in addition to what’s on file/records. Please submit the change of schedule by the 24th of the previous month.
- Fees will calculated at no less than 1 hour per day and in increment of 30 minutes.
- Fees will be calculated from school dismissal time of your child unless a specified start time is provided due to an after school activity.
- Hours can be added by notifying us via email email@example.com one day before the change is required. However, hours can be reduced, only the following month via the Schedule Change form.
**Please find the fee structure and schedule to the registration form along with the FUSD Instructional Calendar 2018-2019. Fees have been calculated based on FUSD 2018-2019 Instructional Calendar. Any change in the school calendar during the year will result in change in fee structure.